Wednesday 8 June 2011

Fanfiction Update


So in January I started writing my first ever fanfiction. I'm not much of a fiction writer, but Geoffrey F from TLC encouraged me to have a go. The story got put on hold for the semester, but now that I have some free time, I can work on it again.

The story tells of what happened to Susan Pevensie, after The Last Battle. This is the last book in the Chronicles of Narnia series. Susan had abandoned Narnia, and refused to beleive that it was anything more than a game which she and her siblings had imagined. When the rest of her family and the other friends of Narnia are killed in a train crash, Susan is pared. This story tells of her quest for answers when she finds herself alone, bereft of her closest family and wondering if there was more to Narnia than she had been willing to remember.

Click here and scroll down to the last post to read my latest update.
Click here to read from the beginning.

All comments are welcome. If you are not a member of TLC, feel free to comment here on the blog.

No comments: