Saturday 12 January 2013

Birthday and Christmas Photos (2012)

This post contains photos of my Christmas and birthday presents mainly for the benefit of my family back home so they can see what I got. I've also included the birthday cake Averil made for me and a photo of my nissermen (Danish Christmas elves)

Christmas: Cross-stitch from Averil and Louis, Christmas Cake from Averil, Reindeer choc from Louis, Hobbit mug, alarm clock and string bookmark from Myriam, Hedgie-thimble from home


Birthday: Hand-cream from Averil and Louis (top left), card wallet from Myriam (bottom right), hedgie scarf, hair things, jewellery and face-cloth from home


Averil's cake and cross-stitch close-up


Close-up of Hobbit mug


Back of Hobbit mug


Close-up of thimble


From Kristi (owner of TLC): Hedgehog finger puppet from Las Vegas, Echidna 5c coin from Australia, Hobbit stamp from New Zealand and home-made moulded chocolates


Close-up of finger puppet, coin and stamp


Detail on coin


Moulded chocolate - Lucy of Narnia's magic cordial


Moulded chocolate - Hobbit acorn buttons


Birthday cake made by Averil


Home-made nissermen (traced on red card from computer print-out)



No comments: